Monday, April 19, 2010

Days 4 & 5: Saturday and Sunday

Saturday, as predicted, was filled with sporting events. Bobbi and I rode our bikes to the Twins game and back (free parking! Woo). The Twins won, and the lunch of a corn dog and a red velvet cupcake (seriously, a red velvet cupcake at a ballpark? Is that nuts or what?) were awesome. We rode our bikes home, ran a few errands (picking up Rach on the way), and went to the Swarm game. The Swarm lost--in overtime again--so that wasn't the greatest, but we had a good time anyway.

Sunday there was church (both in the morning and afternoon), but between I managed to get some fabric serged and washed. I will need to get it all ironed. There was a lot of fabric. I have a couple of projects in there, with lots of fabric. Now I'm ready to get started on those, which is a very good thing. In all, it wasn't that unproductive weekend, but there wasn't that much wasted time, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment