Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day Fourteen

Tuesday, I went to an all-day training at the Workforce Center for Strengths Based skills.  It was much better than I expected, but I think the best part was that the entire class 11 were women who were laid off from Supervalu--all different levels!  I got to meet people I didn't know very well, and those I didn't even know worked there at all.  It was fun and interesting to learn different things about myself, because there were skills I wasn't even aware I had.  If I play my cards right, I can get these skills into my resume, and it will help me find a job I love.  After I got home and ate supper, I bummed around for a bit, before taking a walk during the Twins game.  I had to shorten my walk so I could get home before dark so I could go check on Maddie before dark.

Now that I'm caught up, I hope I can keep caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment