Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day Thirteen

I had to get up early to check on Maddie (this will be a theme!).  I came home to take a nap (again, a theme!).  When I woke up, I worked on my resume briefly, and then worked on my contract work for a few hours until supper time.  After supper, I went for a bike ride that that had a brief stop at Bobbi's, because she made mud bars that were positively yummy.  (She's a good baker!)  The bike ride was probably an hour and a half in total, because of the stop, but nice.  I went around Cedar Lake the opposite way than normal, and it was just fine that way.  I might like it better, in fact, because I'm going slightly downhill on the North Cedar Lake trail, and that's my nemesis, so it was slightly easier than normal.  I know it means I'm going uphill another part of the trail, but it's around the lake, and I don't notice it as much.  I like biking around the lake!  In the evening, I checked on Maddie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment