Monday, June 3, 2013

Days Four and Five

I initially wasn't sure if I should count weekends in my countdown, but the difference between a weekend and a weekday is a bit vague these days.  Sooo.

Saturday:
I woke up, got dressed, biked to the Twins game.  There was rain during the game, and while normally our seats are protected from the rain, the wind was blowing such that we were getting wet.  However, there was no point leaving and going home because we were at least slightly protected from the rain at the stadium, and by biking, we wouldn't have any.  Fortunately, we stayed, and got to watch a dramatic finish to the game!  Unfortunately, I had to quit keeping score because it was raining.

In the evening we went to Darcy and Phil's to celebrate Phil's birthday.  It was low-key, as it was only Bobbi, Mike, Darcy, Phil, and I.  And Bobbi and I were tired all day.  But nonetheless it was fun and a good time. 

Sunday I went out to lunch with Mom and Dad after church, and then hung out there all afternoon.  I dozed, pretty much.  It was a lazy day in general.  I pretty much accomplished nothing all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment